We are excited to announce the launch of Alberta Rural Health Quarterly, a print newsletter to be published four times a year by the Alberta Rural Physician Action Plan (RPAP).
Quarterly focuses on issues that pertain to health care professional attraction, retention, and education, throughout rural Alberta, Canada.
In this month's edition:
- Hear from RPAP Board Chair, Dr. Bert Reitsma, and Executive Director, Bernard Anderson, about the big changes coming to RPAP.
- Meet our new Rural Community Consultants, and many of the dedicated community volunteers they support throughout rural Alberta.
- Read about exciting RPAP Skills events in Manning and Bassano, and learn more about the new Dr. Lynne M. MacKenzie Scholarship.
- Discover the challenges of attracting health care professionals to Fort McMurray,
- Also read why one Sundre RN chose rural nursing, how RPAP supports Enhanced Surgical Skills training, and much more!
Alberta Rural Health Quarterly is distributed by mail to rural health care and government stakeholders throughout the province of Alberta.
Click here to access your free copy of Alberta Rural Health Quarterly.