On April 24-26th, recruitment professionals from all over Canada will come together for the Canadian Association of Staff Physician Recruiters 12th Annual Conference to be held in Vancouver.
The Canadian Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (CASPR) is a professional organization from across Canada whose members primary role is to recruit physicians for their communities, local hospitals and other healthcare organizations. CASPR membership is exclusive to community and hospital based recruiters – our members are not headhunters or agency recruiters. Membership is open to non-profit Physician Recruiters employed or retained by hospitals, hospital corporations, clinics, health care regions or authorities, public sector, government agencies or communities to recruit and retain physicians for that entity.
Not a member? Become one!
CASPR offers a means for Canadian Physician Recruiters from coast to coast to share best practices, techniques and tools for physician recruitment and retention. Membership includes a database of CASPR members, newsletter, access to the “members only” section of the website (in development), as well as the annual national CASPR Conference.
The cost of membership is minimal, $175 annually.
There are many great membership benefits, including:
- Online resources through the ‘members only section’
- Post physician opportunities on our job board (in compliance with the new Service Canada requirements for work permits)
- Discounted rate for the annual CASPR conference (April 24 – 26th in Vancouver, BC)
- Discounted rate for the Family Medicine Forum
- Quarterly CASPR Connections Newsletter
- Further your knowledge, skills and abilities through CASPR 101, 201, and 301 (physician recruitment training programs)
- Annual CASPR Benchmark Report that highlights national physician recruitment trends
- Listed in our online members directory (public access)
- Network with physician recruiters from across the country
- Competitive advantage through staying up to date on new legislation and trends
- Be recognized as an up-standing physician recruiter
For more information on CaSPR and the upcoming 2016 conference, please go to http://caspr.ca/annual-conference/