Has your rural Alberta community excelled at attracting and retaining rural physicians? Has a long-serving physician in your rural Alberta community provided outstanding medical care and made huge contributions to their community? Give your local healthcare heroes a healthy dose of recognition.
The 2016 RPAP Award Nomination deadline is less than a week away! You have until June 15, 2016 to submit your 2016 Physician and Community Award nominations.
The RPAP Awards recognize and celebrate rural Alberta physicians and communities who exhibit excellence in the delivery of healthcare to rural residents. Each year, RPAP | Health Workforce for Alberta selects recipients for the following awards:
- The RPAP Award of Distinction was created in 2002 to recognize the contributions of all rural physicians, especially those ‘unsung heroes’ who provide Alberta rural communities with outstanding medical services and who also make huge contributions to medical practice and their communities.
- If your nomination is successful, RPAP will honour your healthcare hero with a professionally produced profile video, telling the story of their outstanding achievement!
- Recognition of the successful recipient will occur at a future RPAP event. The recognition video and the RPAP Rural Physician Award of Distinction will be presented at this time.
- The Alberta Rural Physician Community Attraction and Retention Award recognizes a rural Alberta community that has best developed innovative and collaborative approaches and solutions resulting in successful physician attraction and retention in their area. Communities can nominate themselves or be nominated by others.
- If your nomination is successful, RPAP will honour your healthcare heroes with a professionally produced video to promote your community, telling the story of your committee's successful approach towards physician attraction and retention.
- Recognition of the successful recipient will occur at a future RPAP event. The recognition video and the Alberta Rural Community Physician Attraction and Retention Award will be presented at this time.
What does it take to be a Rural Alberta Community or Physician of Distinction?
Visit www.rpap.ab.ca/awards for more information on the RPAP Awards and to access a nomination form for 2016.
You can also view profiles of our previous Rural Alberta Physicians and Communities of Distinction.
Submit your nomination package today!
All completed nomination packages may be mailed or emailed to:
RPAP Award Selection Committee
2801 Telus House, 10020 – 100 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 0N3
Please note: All nominations must be submitted prior to 4:30 p.m. on June 15, 2016.
For questions about the nomination package, or the RPAP Awards program, please contact the Senior Communications and Marketing Consultant at email@example.com; or call toll-free at 1-866- 423-9911.