APLjobs.ca connects healthcare practitioners with jobs in Alberta, Canada. The website provides linkages to various resources to help navigate the processes for licensure, supports for immigration and various information sites to learn more about living in Alberta. New and improved features include:
- Expanded information on working and living in Alberta for healthcare practitioners considering a career in medicine in Alberta
- An easier registration process for job seekers
- An easier vacancy posting process for qualified employers
- Expanded resources for newcomers to Alberta
- Information on Canadian Immigration
- Information specifically for Allied Healthcare providers
APLJobs.ca facilitates the recruitment of qualified physicians to Alberta on behalf of the physician recruiters of Alberta Health Services and their partner clinics, hospitals and clinics.
If you are an employer, APLjobs.ca is a free service, allowing you and your employer to post practitioner jobs in Alberta.
Sign up or log in to create your free profile and apply for jobs today