Key performance indicators (KPI) are a set of measurements that are defined based on the overall goals of an organization. They are used to help manage, control and achieve program effectiveness and results.
RPAP's Research and Analysis team has developed KPI for each of its programs and major target audiences:
- Secondary students in rural Alberta
- Post-secondary students considering careers in rural medicine
- Medical students and resident physicians
- Physicians who are currently practicing in rural Alberta; physicians’ families
- Aberta Health Services/Other Operators
- Alberta’s rural communities.
The ninth report on key performance data for the Alberta Rural Physician Action Plan (RPAP) is now available for download.
Click here to download a PDF version of the 2013-2014 RPAP Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Document.
Starting next week we will launch KPI Snapshots, a series of infographics profiling key programs and information from RPAP | Health Workforce for Alberta.