On 13 October 2014, RPAP | Health Workforce for Alberta will launch APLJobs.ca, the new Alberta Physician Link.
We have created a physician recruitment website that is intuitive, user-friendly and full of information physicians at home and abroad have been asking for.
Over the coming week, we'll be demonstrating to physician employers and job seekers some of the new and improved features to be included in the refreshed APLjobs.ca, such as:
- Expanded information on working and living in Alberta for healthcare practitioners considering a career in medicine in Alberta
- An easier registration process for job seekers
- An easier vacancy posting process for qualified employers
- Expanded resources for newcomers to Alberta
- Information on Canadian Immigration
- Information specifically for Allied Healthcare providers
In the meantime, continue to visit Alberta Physician Link to access information for permanent practice and locum opportunities throughout Alberta.
permanent practice opportunity or are available to work as a locum you have come to the right place - See more at: http://www.albertaphysicianlink.ab.ca/about.html#sthash.0UUr0l3W.dpuf